Thursday, October 8, 2009

Who is Little Lady LolliPOP?


Hi! My name is Jacey. I am Lady Lighthouse's daughter. I am little lady lolliPOP.
I'm eight. I know it's weird for an 8 year old to be writing a blog. Right?
Well, that's not stopping me!
I live in the USA A.K.A Colorado.
I love to sing. I love to play with hair. I love to dance. I follow Jesus. I am homeschooled by my mom.
I also love to read. My favorite books are:
Ramona and Beezus
(It's a cute book!)
Ramona the Pest
(It reminds me of how I acted when I was little.)
Nancy Drew Books
(I love mysteries, they are exciting!)
Little Women
(It is a loving story.)

2 comments:

  1. Great blog, Jace! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog, Jacey! Your writing style has so much personality! In case you're wondering who I am, I went to high school with your mom. :-)

    Ellie Seligmann

    ReplyDelete