Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Swine Flu and Judging a book by it's cover.


Hi, I'm back. I didn't write my blog because I was sick with swine flu. It wasn't fun. But, enough about me. Let's talk about you!
Red carpet walkers are often trying to be beautiful on the outside, but the inside, it ain't pretty! You should always try to work on the INSIDE. You really should. Like your heart for Jesus. You know how people can judge a book by it's cover? When we do that we just don't get it. We spend so much time looking on the outside. But, the inside is what matters, like if you are nice and caring.
It's kind of like the first time I tried spinach pizza.I thought it looked disgusting, but when I tried it I found out I was so wrong! It is now one of my favorite foods. So you should try never to judge a book by it's cover or you could miss out on something really great, like maybe a really good friend.

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! And now you've made me want to go try spinach pizza :) Very true about not judging a book by its cover. Tell me more about what a "red carpet walker" is!

    ReplyDelete