Thursday, October 8, 2009

Little Lady LolliPOP's faves!

I love to do make-up. You can't stop me! It's fun and it's pretty. I have been playing with make-up my whole life. Even as a baby I stole my mom's make-up.

I have a dog that look's like this. This dog is more nicely brushed and has longer hair. My dog is cute, lovable, and I am TRYING to train her!

We started our own church. My mom does the best Sunday School ever! She does lots of games. It's fun, you learn about God, and it gets you closer to Him.


I went to Disney World. I had a blast!! It was so fun! Man, no wonder they are so famous!!




I was born in New York. Now I live in Colorado. New York was fun for me. But, I have been a lot of other places. New York is one of my favorite places.



Barlow Girl is my favorite band. They talk about God and they have really good music!
They are sisters and they were homeschooled like me! Woo hoo! Rock on!!





Taylor Swift's hair in this picture is beautiful and I like her clothes!




I love horses, they are like my favorite animal!
My friends go crazy over horses!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jacey! I'm so excited to read more from your blog. Keep up the good work!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, BarlowGirl! I think I told your mom to get your their album a long time ago :)

    ps - I want to eat your cupcake on the top of the page. It looks REALLY good.

    ReplyDelete